Google is constantly changing its algorithms, moving the goal posts, and going back on what it has said.
Google is making a big push toward a more AI-driven service. That’s why using AB tests to identify precisely what works and what doesn’t is such an important move.
Split testing essentially means taking a rigorous and somewhat scientific approach to your search engine optimization, which effectively means removing the guess work from the process.
In fact, what split testing really amounts to, is helping your site to ‘evolve’ to become the most optimized version of itself.
- What is Split Testing?
- Why We Need Split Testing Now More Than Ever – The Powerful Benefits of This Strategy
- Why Split Testing Works and When it Doesn’t – Understanding Statistical Significance
- Using Split Testing for SEO Success – The Practical Guide
- The Technical Bit: Using Redirects
- Tools and Best Practices
- What to Test?
- Advanced Strategies
- SEO – What We Know and What Split Testing Has Shown Us
- Related Strategies and Conclusion.
Search Engine Optimization is a skill that is constantly changing and evolving. If you work in this profession, then resting on your laurels and sticking with what you know simply isn’t an option any more.
Today, Google is an AI-driven company. Google wants to combine its search engine with its smart assistant, so that you can simply ask Google who was in X film, or how to cook X meal, and it will be able to answer in natural language by pulling from the web.
The only way to succeed online, is to take a data-driven approach.
In this report, you’ll learn why this is no longer optional for SEOs, and why it’s crucial for the entire industry that more agencies start using this topic. You’ll also see precisely what an AB test is, and how you can employ it to amazing effect.
Here is what you will learn:
- You’re going to take a deep dive looking at the power of split testing for SEO.
- You’ll discover how to use this strategy employing the most effective tools.
- You’ll even learn how to avoid common mistakes.
- You’ll learn how to use split testing to sell a product.
- You’ll also learn how to use split testing to improve engagement with your audience.
- And much more!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10742
- Assessments Yes